- Andrew M, David M, Adams M, et al. Venous thromboembolic complications (VTE) in children: first analyses of the Canadian Registry of VTE. Blood 1994; 83: 1251-7.
- van Ommen CH, Heijboer H, Büller HR, et al. Venous thromboembolism in childhood: a prospective two-year registry in The Netherlands. J Pediatr 2001 Nov;139(5):676-81.
- Perrier A, Desmarais S, Miron MJ, et al. Non-invasive diagnosis of venous thromboembolism in outpatients. Lancet 1999;353:190-5.
- The PIOPED investigators. Value of the ventilation/perfusion scan in acute pulmonary embolism. Results of the prospective investigation of pulmonaryembolism diagnosis (PIOPED).JAMA 1990;263(20):2753-9.
- Stein PD, Fowler SE, Goodman LR, et al. Multidetector computed tomography for acute pulmonary embolism. N Engl J Med. 2006;354:2317-2327.
- Wells PS, Ginsberg JS, Anderson DR, et al.Use of a clinical model for safe management of patients with suspected pulmonary embolism. Ann Intern Med 1998;129:997-1005.
- Wicki J, Perneger TV, Junod AF, et al.Assessing clinical probability of pulmonary embolism in the emergency ward: a simple score. Arch Intern Med 2001;161:92-7.
- Stein P, Woodard P, Weg G, et al. Diagnostic Pathways in Acute Pulmonary Embolism: Recommendations of The PIOPED II Investigators Am J Med. 2006; 119, 1048-1055.
- Monagle P, Adams M, Mahoney M, Ali K, et al. Outcome of pediatric thromboembolic disease: a report from the Canadian Childhood Thrombophilia Registry. Pediatr Res 2000; 47: 763-6.
Next page / / References